January 11, 2010

Freefall

Lately I've had a lot on my plate. And by a lot, I mean with serious legal repercussions if I'm not careful. I need to carefully negotiate between deadlines and paychecks, trying to make sure I pay people I need to and don't go over what I have. Now I have to also figure out how to juggle paperwork that was generated by a bank's continual mistakes and registering my new vehicle, in addition to continuing my education in veterinary assistant school and sorting out payments that were mistakenly ceased by the hospital.

There are days I don't feel like dealing with it. I'd rather relax than worry about it. But not doing anything about it doesn't make it go away. I feel lost, light, listless, somewhat airy in a strange worry/no worry state of mind. I'm in the middle of a freefall, not sure if I should pull the chute, or if it'll even open, not wanting to experience the jerk of it working or the panic of it not.

Useless, it is. It does not serve me in the least. I just haven't figured out how to escape it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment